There's no denying that having a pet is a commitment, and bringing a new canine into the family can be both joyful and taxing. It's critical that you put careful thought, consideration, and planning into adjusting this new addition to your family. A pet should not be an impulse purchase — it’s a lifelong commitment.
Happytails' Pre Pet Counselling service assists you in selecting the right pet for your family by answering a series of questions such as:
- Why are you getting a dog?
- What are your expectations for the dog?
- What is the activity level of you and your family?
- Is an adult pet or puppy best suited for you?
- What breed will best suit your family?
- Identify the right breeder?
- What do you need for the new dog?
- Is it the right time for me to add a pet to my family?
- How do I best introduce a new pet to my friends and family?
- How to make your home puppy proof?
- How can I best provide for my new pet's good health?
Be prepared with your list of questions and your wish list to discuss the best pet companion for you, how to find your new pet, and how to prepare for the dog!